In the default shipment properties section, the configuration can be retrieved of the links that Transsmart made with your carriers. This can be done by using the ‘Load Transsmart Data’ button. When the data is being retrieved, you will see a loader in the backend. A yellow bar will indicate the status of the retrieved data.
In the Default Shipment Properties tab the properties can be defined with which a standard shipment will be created. For each shipment, the settings can be overwritten when the shipment is created in the Magento backend.
In the default shipment properties tab, the following can be configured:
- Booking Profile: this concerns all transporter profiles that have been configured at Transsmart. A transporter's profile is a combination of transporter, service (service level) and possibly also an additional service (service level other).
- Email Type: this concerns the e-mail notification that is sent via Transsmart to your customers (if this has been configured).
- Incoterm: this concerns the incoterm conditions under which your shipments are sent by default.
- Cost centre: if you wish to be able to send from different names or under different contract numbers, cost centres can be configured by Transsmart. Here you determine which cost centre is used by default.
- Package: here you determine the standard packaging type used for a shipment.
If you have changed something in one or more fields, choose 'Save Config' in the top right corner. For all options, it must be configured by Transsmart in your MyTranssmart portal and then retrieved in the Magento environment using the 'Load Transsmart data' button. Do you want to make changes to the options? Please contact Transsmart via firstname.lastname@example.org .